Our musical playgroup will be a bit different while covid is around.
Music and morning tea are now both being held outside if the weather is okay. We're doing lots of things differently.
- We aren't allowed to sing! (This is currently a rule for churches)
- Don't come if you're sick or have any cold symptoms.
- We need to use hand sanitiser when we arrive.
- We need to keep a record of everyone who comes as well as contact details.
- Adults need to stay 1.5m from each other. (Children don't need to)
- We can still move to music and play instruments.
- We can read books.
- We can use the parachute, so long as there aren't many adults holding it. We need to stay 1.5m apart.
- Please bring a packed morning tea for your child. Please don't allow your child to walk around with food or share food.
- Please bring a picnic blanket to sit on. The ground is often wet and this also helps keep us at 1.5m.
- We'll provide morning tea for the adults, but need to follow strict hygiene guidelines
- Please bring something to wipe your child's hands with after they eat. They can use hand sanitiser after the goopy bits are wiped off. Please keep food until after music is finished.
- We'll limit the toys as we'll have to clean EVERYTHING.
- We'll have the Bible group at 10.30
Yay for seeing friends face-to-face!
Dynamites is a musical playgroup for children aged 0-5 with their carers - mums, nannies, grandmas, grandpas - all are welcome.
We have fun singing, (actually, we're not allowed to sing as a group during covid!) dancing, playing percussion instruments, hearing a Bible story and enjoying the parachute.
Music is followed by morning tea and then an optional Bible discussion group with free child-minding provided.
We would love you to join us.