Our musical playgroup will be a bit different for a while.
Music and morning tea are now both being held outside if the weather is okay. We're doing lots of things differently.
- We aren't allowed to sing! (This is currently a rule for churches)
- Don't come if you're sick or have any cold symptoms.
- We need to use hand sanitiser when we arrive.
- We need to keep a record of everyone who comes as well as contact details.
- Adults need to stay 1.5m from each other. (Children don't need to)
- We can still move to music and play instruments.
- We can read books.
- We can use the parachute, so long as there aren't many adults holding it. We need to stay 1.5m apart.
- Please bring a packed morning tea for your child
- Please bring a picnic blanket or beach towel to sit on (we'll bring out a few chairs for any adults who aren't comfortable on a beach towel)
- We'll provide morning tea for the adults, but need to follow strict hygiene guidelines
- Please bring something to wipe your child's hands with after they eat. They can use hand sanitiser after the goopy bits are wiped off.
- We'll limit the toys as we'll have to clean EVERYTHING
- We'll have the Bible group at 10.30
Yay for seeing friends face-to-face!
Dynamites is a musical playgroup for children aged 0-5 with their carers - mums, nannies, grandmas, grandpas - all are welcome.
We have fun singing, (actually, we're not allowed to sing as a group during covid!) dancing, playing percussion instruments, hearing a Bible story and enjoying the parachute.
Music is followed by morning tea and then an optional Bible discussion group with free child-minding provided.
We would love you to join us.